Need a nudge to get writing?
Here are 13 punny printables with encouragement in varying strengths, from a lighthearted loving nudge to a bold boot-in-the-butt. Bonus blank cards are included so you can craft your own messages.
I’m a fellow writer, and I created these encouraging cards to help get your writing started or finished, depending. And yes, the idea came to me while in the bathtub where some of the best ideas hang out ;+)
Whether you deck the walls or fill the front of your fridge, buy them for yourself or give them as a gift, this stack of encouraging words is a nifty treat for yourself or the writers you love!
- 13 printable cards — instant download!
- Prints best on US Letter size paper (8-1/2″ x 11″)
- Two sizes: 4″ x 6″ and 5″ x 7″ — fit standard frames and envelopes
- Blank cards you can customize with your own message
- PDF file for immediate download (Adobe Reader required to open file)
- Dark navy blue prints nicely on both color and black & white printers
These encouraging cards can be trimmed to either 4″ x 6″ or 5″ x 7″, a perfect fit for a photo frame or your fridge.
To use as notecards, print on heavy cardstock and use size A4 or A7 envelopes.
YOUR 13 LOVING NUDGES:
- it’s always the WRITE time
- too hot? too cold? just WRITE
- stop searching. your answers are WRITE here
- keep going! it will turn out just WRITE
- relax. you’ll get it WRITE
- what are you waiting for? do it WRITE away.
- are you in your WRITE mind?
- WRITE ON, man
- do what’s WRITE (then do what’s left)
- take your time, do it WRITE
- do the WRITE thing
- when you reach the end of the road, take a WRITE
- enough stalling, yeh? do it WRITE NOW
And because this is a printable you download, there are no shipping fees and no waiting — you can have them
write right now.